[recommenders-dev] Eclipse plugin - Workspace Local Code Snippet Suggestions

Hi All,

I have submitted my initial project proposal. It contains a complete description about the project. I am gonna improve it until the application period closes. Mean while I would like to have your feedback so that I will be able to correct my mistakes as well as to improve the proposal. Thanks a lot Marcel Bruch and Tobias Bohm for your supporting work.

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/kaviththiranga/33001

Thanks a lot.

--
Kavith Thiranga Lokuhewage,