Re: [recommenders-dev] Code Formatter, Save Actions ...

Sounds not too bad. Thanks for the update on workspace mechanic

On Apr 19, 2013, at 12:59 PM, Sascha Vogt <FunkyFish@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Do all code recommenders project use the same tab width, tab vs. spaces,
code templates, etc.? Or is this individual per project?

In general they should all have the same settings. But I know we have different settings when it comes to brackets (e.g., simple if statements with {} or without them).

If someone on the list would volunteer this look at this and come up with a set of JSON files for Workspace Mechanic (based on what we have already), this would be great.

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top