Re: [recommenders-dev] Code Formatter, Save Actions ...

We use it at work.

We have a bunch of "configs" which are mandatory (e.g the formatting and
code templates) and a few optional ones (e.g. alt-i as a keybinding for
m2e install).

Therefore we recorded the tasks and made two json files (one for the
mandatory and one for the optional prefs), put it up on a webserver and
now people have these URLs and have all there workspaces with the prefs
they are required to have.

>From time to time (quite rarely) we add a new pref, and people like that
they only have to click accept and be done with it.

That said, the time consuming part is and was the discussion which
preferences are for everyone, which are mandatory, and so on. But that's
the same in deciding which formatting style, tab width, etc. pp one will
use...

Do all code recommenders project use the same tab width, tab vs. spaces,
code templates, etc.? Or is this individual per project?

Greetings
-Sascha-