Re: [recommenders-dev] TP problems

Great, that works. Thank you!

Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 7:34 AM
Subject: Re: [recommenders-dev] TP problems

Timur,

unfortunately there was a fixed version number specified for the 3rd party features. I removed them and pushed a change set here [1] for review. To make this work (a) fetch that change set or (b) select "http://build.codetrails.com/updates/3rd/head/" and click on the "update" button on the right side. This will update the versions to the highest available version.

HTH,
Marcel

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/11963