[recommenders-dev] Contribute to the Advanced Ranking Mechanisms for Multiple Code Recommenders Project

Hello Folks,

I am a third year undergraduate  at Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
I went through  GSoC 2013 project ideas [1]  and felt they are very interesting.

I am particularly interested in the project Eclipse Code Recommenders: Advanced Ranking Mechanisms for Multiple Code Recommenders.Can anyone give me a insight about this project.

[1]http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2013_Ideas

Thank You
Vijayindu

Back to the top