Re: [recommenders-dev] GSoC 2013 Ideas(Social Extdoc)

Hi All,

Looking at the Figure 3 of Tycho build, it seems
org.eclipse.recommeders.utils pugin Manifest has version as
1.0.3.SNAPSHOT instead of the 1.0.3.qualifier.

Please do that change in the utils plugins try to build again, build will work.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana

Harshana Eranga Martin
Senior Software Engineer,