Re: [recommenders-dev] Argument completion: ping!?

Hi Andreas,

We are now working off-line, fighting against hundreds of CheckStyle warnings...
As we failed the code review last time (sorry for our carelessness), we want to make the code ready before submit it.

Thank you for reminding us.

Best,
Cheng