Re: [recommenders-dev] About Bugs status in Bugzilla

Hi Mayur,

>    From contribute[1] page I have gone to help wanted list of bugs.
>
>    But at that point I seen all bugs are assigned to someone. So my
>
>    question is how should I work on them if they are already assigned
>
>    to someone ?? I mean it will interfere in their work and also I won't
>
>    get chance to work on new bug; correct me if I am wrong !!

just because bugs are assigned to someone doesn't mean that they are
being worked on right now. The assignee is just the person who has had a
look at the bug first, e.g., to confirm it.

If you want to make absolutely sure that no work is being duplicated,
just write the assignee an e-mail. This might even result in some useful
pointers on how to best fix the problem.

Hope this helps.

Andreas
--
Codetrails.com - the knowledge transfer company

Back to the top