Re: [recommenders-dev] [args] setting up a build and update site

Hi Tong,

>    It seems the problem what you said, I pushed as Michael. :(
>    After we clean and init the repo, now we can push it to repo
> successfully.
>    Thanks very much for your so useful help! And we will keep working on
> this project.

Awesome. For everyone else interested in the progress of argument
completion, here's the link to the open Gerrit review requests:
<https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/status:open+project:recommenders.incubator/org.eclipse.recommenders.args,n,z>.
I am sure, any reviews are welcom.

Best wishes,

Andreas
--
Codetrails.com - the knowledge transfer company

Back to the top