[recommenders-dev] Which is the correct class to run in the code search module

Hi,

I have fix all the errors now. I tried to run the project as java application and there are more eligible classes to run. Which is the exact classes to run in this module?. This question may be arise because of my less knowledge about the code. Is there any document about the code or it's structure. That kind of doc will be very helpful.

Thank you so much for the support so far.

Thank you,
Malintha Adikari

Back to the top