Re: [recommenders-dev] 'Workspace-Local Code Search' project Compile error

Hi,

I am now using eclispse juno instead of helios. I have imported the two projects to my workspace

1.org.eclipse.recommenders.codesearch.rcp.index

and

2.org.eclipse.recommenders.tests.codesearch.rcp.index

I am trying to compile 'org.eclipse.recommenders.codesearch.rcp.index' project.

I added google guava to the manifest file ("com.google.guava")

I tried to run it as a java application. Then there are several main methods I can run.Which is the exact java class to run ?

Am I on the correct path ? Because still the project has some errors.

ex:

there is an error in src

package org.eclipse.recommenders.codesearch.rcp.index.ui;    package "PreferencePage" class in following import

"import org.eclipse.swt.SWT;"

and there are more import errors.

Thank you,
Malintha Adikari