Re: [recommenders-dev] GSoC 2013

Hi Arnav,

I'll jump in for Andreas today.

> About the other Idea, unless I'm missing something, there isn't any information on their contact. Can you advise me on the next best step?

There is a bug referenced. You should either get in contact with them using this bug or by sending an email to the soc-dev mailing list (cc'ed). The last one seems to be preferred ATM to let others know that you are interested.

> Also, could you point me to a starting point for the "Social Snippets" idea?

I added Doug to this conversationto get his feedback. I hope he can respond. If not, Andreas and me will take over. As a first starting point you should look the o.e.recommenders.snipmatch project, check out the sources, make them compile in your workspace, and run it from your workspace.

To see how to build code recommenders from your workspace have a look at [1]. Let us know when you have trouble.

Best,
Marcel

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Recommenders/Infrastructure
--
Codetrails.com – The knowledge transfer company