[recommenders-dev] GSoC 2013

Hi guys,

I'm a year 3 Computer Science Computer science undergrad. I was going through the project ideas for GSoC2013 and while all are interesting and have been subject of interest on this list, I was particularly interested in finding out more about the topic "Advanced Ranking Mechanisms for Multiple Code Recommenders. Could I have more information about it (such as, the required skill set, etc).

Could I also have the same for the idea "Create filterable Console View"?

While I've been involved in software projects before, I haven't been involved in open source projects and might need some guidance! Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Arnav

Back to the top