Re: [recommenders-dev] Google Summer of Code 2013 Ideas

Although the IDE Integration is the primary project goal. Here, a tight integration into the code completion and editing support for snippets (using the JFace template language) is crucial. Database communication etc. comes thereafter. If you are interested about the current status you should check out and try the current code of the snipmatch project. I hope Doug can jump in and help answering you questions about this code.

HTH,
Marcel

--
Codetrails.com – The knowledge transfer company