[recommenders-dev] Google Summer of Code 2013 Ideas

Hi,
I read the GSOC 2013 ideas posted in the Eclipse Wiki. I'm interested in those Eclipse Code Recommenders ideas, specially the Social Snippets idea. As i understood, we have to develop the infrastructure to share the snippets with other developers. I think this idea involve the tasks like creating snippets repository which is beyond the Eclipse plugin development . Am i right? Please, Clarify this idea to me.

Thank you,

Madhuranga Lakjeewa
University of Moratuwa

Back to the top