[recommenders-dev] Ideas for GSOC 2013

I was reading through the ideas mentioned on the ideas page and I found the concept of code snippet and ranking to be a very interesting idea. I also found workspace local code search and usage data collection for code completion and beyond. Could you please suggest me some more literature on these topics, keeping in mind that my coding experience is not so vast. I have done a course on data structures and I am currently doing a course in Programming Language Design.

Thanks and RegardsĀ

--
Aakash Budhiraja
Sophomore Year