发件人: recommenders-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:recommenders-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] 代表 Michael Kutschke
发送时间: 2013年2月5日 3:46
收件人: recommenders-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [recommenders-dev] [args] setting up a build and update site

Hi,
i updated my project at github, so the latest changes of the building
infrastructure are now reflected.

If you develop in a seperate repository like me, note that because we use
the maven-license plugin and the checkstyle plugin, you need to override the
configuration of those plugins by
(i)  providing paths to your current license headers, and
(ii) also a copy of the checkstyle.xml found in etc/releng.
Just look at my poms to see how i solved this.
I hope the checkstyle part of the build will get easier in the future, but
for now, you need to provide an own configuration file.

Hope this gets you up and running quickly.

Michael