Re: [recommenders-dev] Google Summer of Code 2013 - Proposals/Ideas?

Hi Zhang,

I am not sure whether such tasks can be a topic for GSOC... Could you please give us some suggestions?

my first suggestion would be to ask Tong if he could imagine to dedicate the whole summer to this project. As student a student can apply for the program and I guess it's a nice reference in his CV.

I don't know enough about your IDE integration to give other opportunities. It needs to be a feature that can be accomplished by a student during a summer. It shouldn't be in an area that is supposed to change heavily (except you have a very strong contact to that person).

Sorry, I can't help much here yet :(

Marcel