Re: [recommenders-dev] [precise|args] Git repository and root package name?

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for telling us the new naming scheme and the availability of Gerrit.
We are planning to reorganize the code following the new scheme.
Also, we will do our homework on Gerrit, as we are not familiar with it...

Best,
Cheng