[recommenders-dev] [precise|args] Git repository and root package name?

Hi Cheng,
hi Tong,

I'll create a git repository for you as soon as the paper work is done and leave it to you to commit your sources into this brand new repository.

One question that came to mind: What will be the root package name for your code?

(i) org.eclipse.recommenders.precise.* or
(ii) org.eclipse.recommenders.args.* or
(iii) org.eclipse.recommenders.completion.args.*

? We currently call all our completion engines org.eclipse.recommenders.completion.{calls | overrides | subwords} etc. , i.e., we name the engines by the functionality. Continuing this current naming convention,  I'd advocate for using "org.eclipse.recommenders.completion.args". For Snipmatch, however, we made an exception to this naming scheme.

Cheng, Tong, what do you think?

Best,
Marcel

--
Codetrails.com – The knowledge transfer company

Back to the top