Re: [recommenders-dev] Annual committer list clean up

Hi Marcel and the others,

sorry for missing the committers vote. I had noticed the mails, but forgot to act over Christmas.

I would very much like to remain a committer to the project. However, I plan to do my BA electives this summer and therefore should not have enough spare time for a another full-scale project next semester. Since there probably won't be many bug/change requests on my old code, I would understand if my status was (temporarily) revoked due to inactivity.

Best,
Stefan