[recommenders-dev] Working draft for a headless models-api

Hi all,

I'd like to draw every committer's, contributor's and integrator's attention to this Gerrit commit [1]. In this commit we are developing a new headless models and model repository management api. This api aims to run in headless environments for e.g. mining and evaluation purposes but should also address the UI needs we have in the IDE to display repository contents or manually triggering update commands and the like. The api should also be general enough to allow other contributors like the Precise guys or Snipmatch guys to integrate their models in this API if possible.

Please register yourself to [1] if you want to stay informed about this design process and feel invited to comment on every api element proposed there.

Thanks,
Marcel

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/9365/
--
Codetrails.com – The knowledge transfer company

Back to the top