Re: [recommenders-dev] Donation of the Stacktraces Plugin

Hi Matthias,

ok guys, I have a small vServer with a minimal Ubuntu 12.10, 512MB RAM and 20GB hard drive for you. I'll share the login data with you in a separate conversation.
I'm pretty much looking forward to see this in action.

Best,
Marcel

--
Codetrails.com – The knowledge transfer company