Re: [recommenders-dev] Donation of the Stacktraces Plugin

Since they've built a client/server application, I guess a simple p2 repo site won't be enough. But I think, a little vserver by the rbg of the university would be enough, no need for a full dedicated one.

Or am I missing something here?

Regards
Patrick