Von: recommenders-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:recommenders-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Marcel Bruch
Gesendet: Montag, 29. Oktober 2012 07:17
An: Recommenders developer discussions
Cc: bachelorpraktikum-gruppe-21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [recommenders-dev] Donation of the Stacktraces Plugin

Hi Manuel,

thank you very much for your willingness to contribute your stacktrace search plugin to code recommenders! We are looking forward to give it a spin in the next days.

Is there an update site where we can install the plugins from - and is there a demo server already running?

Best,

Marcel

--

Eclipse Code Recommenders: