[recommenders-dev] The right API Baseline

Hi,

First, I am new to eclipse plugin programming but want to contribute to the project.

I just cloned the repository and set the target to “etc/targets/e42-extender.target” followed these steps here [1].

Because I want to extend the project and not change anything I set the target to the “extender” target.

Then I got errors about the missing API baseline. I found this thread [2] and set the API Baseline to the Eclipse I am using (4.2.1).

Now I get errors about missing @since tags and compatibility problems of different kinds.

Must I set the API baseline to a lower Eclipse version, or have I done something wrong?

Regards,

Kevin

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Recommenders/BuildingFromSource#Building_from_Eclipse_Workspace

[2] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/recommenders-dev/msg00639.html