Re: [recommenders-dev] ExtDoc provider for runtime exceptions

Hi Fabio,

looks quite nice. I'm unfortunately very short of time as JavaOne lurks around the corner and there's still much work to do for it. So sorry, if there will be some delays.

A few questions that come to my mind:

Is there an p2 update site available somewhere?
Who is going to maintain it in future? Will you continue working on it?

Best,
Marcel

--
Eclipse Code Recommenders: