Re: [recommenders-dev] [Snipmatch] any important changes coming in today?

Carol Smith, one of the GSoC organizers, wrote an email to the GSoC
Org Admins asking them to send along a blog post.

Since this post will likely reach a large audience, I think we should
wait a couple weeks (until we have a polished first version). I'm
assuming that waiting a couple weeks won't jeopardize their interest.