Re: [recommenders-dev] [Snipmatch] any important changes coming in today?

Hi Marcel,

I'll let Chen answer re: whether there will be another update before your demo.

Thanks for pointing out the Google blog post. We're already planning
on that - I think mid-September would be ideal, but don't want to wait
too long. And JAXenter is another great opportunity that we'll
definitely use!

Enjoy your vacation,

Doug