Re: [recommenders-dev] [snipmatch] no templates displayed

No,  the second last picture in the gdoc shows what I see. I enter the keyword but nothing happens. It worked a few days before so I wonder if you changed anything there? Rebuilding the index (by clicking the button) did not make it work. My index file is empty (it only contains "{}").

It would be nice if the update operation would warn me or give me some stats how many snippets have been indexed etc. Until I triggered code completion everything looked ok.