Re: [recommenders-dev] SnipMatch prototype to test

great!

Doug, Chen, what kind of feedback (or better for which parts) would you like to get feedback?

--
Eclipse Code Recommenders:

On Aug 17, 2012, at 7:31 AM, Chen Cheng <chengchendoc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi guys,

I am working for merging JDT templates into SnipMatch, i will post here once i finished this part. Then Snipmatch will support JDT tempaltes' grammar in its snippet files.