Re: [recommenders-dev] SnipMatch: next step: JDT templates or EGit?

That's fine with me, so long as we retain the ability to have helper
classes (I think all the other critical functionality is supported by
JDT). It would be better to be consistent with JDT anyway. I'll help
reformat the templates once we can test them.