Re: [recommenders-dev] How is the bug fixing coming along? :)

Is this the place to ask for snipmatch ui features?

In snipmatch view, it would great to have a tooltip that shows the template's contents when selected with the mouse to make browsing the existing templates as simple as possible.

Marcel

On 04.08.2012, at 07:49, Chen Cheng wrote:

> Hi Doug,
>
> I tested SnipMatch in Mac OS 10.6, all the features work well as they work in Win 7. It seems that there are not any Mac special bugs. I remembered that you told that something wrong in your Mac, how to reproduce the issues?
>
> All the Recommenders' memebers, if SnipMatch does not work in your Mac, please let me know. We want to release alpha version soon, before that, we should confirm SnipMatch works well in all platform. Thanks

Back to the top