While browsing our webpage I found our "team page" [1] needs some action. It's completely empty :)

Personally, I think having the names of each committer and contributor with

(i) affiliation and
(ii) a single link to more details on the web (e.g. to about.me )

on one page would be a good thing.

What do you think? If you like the idea, please send me a link to your personal page so that I can add it. We can also add the link to the "join the project" page quite prominently there to attract other universities and research projects.

Cheers,
Marcel