Re: [recommenders-dev] [snipmatch] should we announce a prototype drop?

Hi Marcel,

2012/7/12 Marcel Bruch <bruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Chen,

did you already take a look on how to convert and integrate the existing eclipse templates?
No, i did not cost much time here. We have some other features in plan, if you think this is REALLY important, we should discuss it together. If possible, i can start this part of job once we finish adding parameters support for pattern rank search algorithm.

Doug, What's your idea?

Maybe we can add a few more by adding some frequent object usage patterns from code recommenders single object patterns too? Let me know if you are interested in this.

Sorry, I am not so clear what you mean, could you give me some simple examples about "single object patterns"?