Re: [recommenders-dev] New Codesearch Incubator

Hi,
this is just a summary of what we discussed in [1], to be sure I'm not making wrong assumptions or missing something: as Marcel pointed out I'll be working on such a "Definition Recommender", which basically will provide common variable definition/assignment for a particular variable type and, at least initially, will be an extdoc provider. As a first step I'm going to get familiar with extdoc contributions and, more in general, with eclipse/recommenders contribution rules, code review, CBI, etc...
Personally, I'm very confident this kind of feature will be useful in several cases as it enforces best practices during development and integrates well with the idea of "recommendations".
Any ideas or suggestions are welcome!

Thanks,
Massimo.

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/6428/