Re: [recommenders-dev] About the license issue of the incubator project

Hi Cheng,

please note, that we switched development to 4.2/3.8. 3.7 is only partially supported as the latest changes in JDT made quite a few things easier and faster in our code. I think it makes sense to start development on 4.2 branch rather then trying to build on 3.7 and earlier versions. Ian's community survey shows that Eclipse community quickly adapts new versions of Eclipse.

I just pushed a new target platform definition for 'extenders'  for review into Gerrit. Please see [1, 2] for details and a brief description on how to use it.

Please download the file from Gerrit and use it as target platform for your current (Eclipse 4.2) workspace. Please let me know if using this target platform solves your compilation problems.

Thanks,
Marcel