Re: [recommenders-dev] Code Recommenders build error

And: let me know if I can lend you a hand to fix the license header stuff :)

On 19.06.2012, at 09:26, Marcel Bruch wrote:

Hi Chen,

By the way, i just try to use "mvn compile" command to build Recommenders project in my PC.

please use 'mvn clean verify' at least. The packaging, dependency checks, and verification stuff happens in this phase. It's also the setting we use on the build server. Otherwise our CI build will break (it is already broken - see https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/) ;)

Please fix the license header issue ASAP  or exclude snipmatch from the build. Having a working build is one of our highest values ;)

If you want to skip the tests you make your the maven flags -DskipTests=true (or similar).