[recommenders-dev] Recommenders v1.0 tagged - ready for Juno

Hi guys,

I just tagged the repository as v1.0. This also concludes our contribution to Eclipse Juno code base. I hope we tested enough so that no severe issues arise on 27th June.

In the next two weeks (until Juno get's delivered) we'll work on improving the model coverage for frequently used libraries such as Apache Commons and try to improve the models for Java Standard Library and the like. Still not the time to sit back and take things easy :)

Anyways, Congrats and many thanks to all that contributed to our first release!

Best,
Marcel