[recommenders-dev] Recommenders Talk at JavaOne accepted

Hi guys,

I'm happy to announce that an extended talk (1 hour) about Code Recommenders has been accepted at JavaOne end of September in San Francisco.

Just a few organizational thoughts:
Slides have to be submitted on the 20th August. I'm not sure yet whether I can give a live demo. However, I'd like to reuse and refine the EclipseCon talk and add a few of the latest developments. I'd be glad to present Snipmatch, Code Search, Chain++, and Multi-Object Code Snippets as new innovative concepts in this talk. The latter three topics I'll discuss face-to-face in the next weeks. For Snipmatch, I've no doubt that there will be a great piece software at the end of this summer ;)

Let me know if you have ideas on which parts or how your tools should be presented at JavaOne.

Thanks,
Marcel

Back to the top