Re: [recommenders-dev] Snipmatch "demoable" version available?

Sounds good. Chen, can you set up (complete) a maven tycho build so that we can build the eclipselabs project? I'd create a CI job for our university server that on commit builds and tests the code and builds a p2 update site for it.

Best,
Marcel