Re: [recommenders-dev] Snipmatch "demoable" version available?

Hi Chen,

Snipmatch seems to work well for demo purpose.

While making some quick tests, I found that it is not using template variables ATM, i.e., text is inserted "as-is" and unbound variables just show up as text and thus cause compile errors. Is this known not to work? is there any (milestone) plan or feature list on how the development on snipmatch will continue during the GSOC? Even if the IP check is pending, I think we can still plan some time for scheduling demo and feature milestones. I sure there will be quite a few guys interested to see how this GSOC develops.

Best,
Marcel