Re: [recommenders-dev] Snipmatch "demoable" version available?

Hi Marcel,

you can find current SnipMatch version from Google code lab repository,it works well currently. and I will commit the code to Eclipse code repository once blocking IP check things finished.

在 2012-6-2,下午1:33,Marcel Bruch <marcel.bruch@xxxxxxxxx> 写道: