[recommenders-dev] Do patches committed by committers need IP check?

Hi all,

The current status for SnipMatch is that we are blocking for IP check operation for pathces:
1 https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/5779/
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/5788/

I have made other changes, but can not submit them to Gerrit before these two patches merged. And in the future, i will submit another patches, i can not confirm all of them are less then 200 lines, IP check is really such a *long* process.

Do patches committed by committers need also IP check? If not, it will be more convenient. If yes, i should only find solution to submit small patches only, GSoC last for only 3 months, it is not cost-effective to wait for a month long patch review process.

--
Best Regards From Cheng Chen [chengchendoc@xxxxxxxxx]

Back to the top