Re: [recommenders-dev] SnipMatch GSoC development plan

Hi Chen,

IMO you've shown in the past weeks that you know how open source  development at Eclipse and Recommenders in particular works. You have learned all necessary bits and pieces like using Git and Gerrit, running the builds with Tycho, and demonstrated your passion for working on the project in numerous code contributions and emails on the mailing list.

Thus I'd like to ask you to become a committer on the Code Recommenders project. Committers, what do you think? Should we start a committer election for Chen - assuming that you want to become a committer Chen? I'd like to see a couple of +1's here on the list before I start the election process.

Thanks,
Marcel