Re: [recommenders-dev] Problems building source from eclipse workspace

Hi Gerrit,

you are using my Mac launch configuration which depends on SWT for Mac. For windows you have to create your own launch config that includes the win32 version of SWT. Also the launch parameter is specific for Mac.

You know how to create your own (windows) launch configuration, right? If you have trouble, let me know.

Best,
Marcel