[recommenders-dev] Upcoming Summer DemoCamp Season

Hi guys,

in June this year's Eclipse DemoCamp Season starts again - and we will be part of it!

There are a few events settled already at which I'll present Code Recommenders:

Braunschweig 28.06,
Zurich 22.06,
Frankfurt 27.06, and probably
Hamburg 13.06 (tentative).

If _you_ like to present Code Recommenders on a demo camp just find the closest location to your home and help spreading the word!

I'm also looking for a new content this year - at least for Frankfurt and Zurich. So far I can imagine to present code search, snipmatch, extdoc (in particular Mining of code complex snippets). This, however, requires a little preparation on our end. I'll contact you individually in the next days to discuss potential story boards for a demo. Tobi, would you like to present code search in Frankfurt in a 15 minutes demo?

Best,

Back to the top