[recommenders-dev] Gerrit Code Review at Eclipse.org

Hi all,

we are starting the Gerrit warmup these days, i.e., one-by-one we'll start pushing our changes to Gerrit instead of pushing it directly to the repository. Chen is the first who is committing his changes to Snipmatch into Gerrit. Stefan will be the second who's commits to Call Chain Completion will get reviewed. Maybe Tobias will join with his code search projects when ready.

I'd like to encourage everyone (committer and contributors) to participate in these reviews and get your feets wet with Gerrit. I think it's a great tool for open source projects to keep code quality high - and bugs out.

You can subscribe to a repositories changes in Gerrit here: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/settings/projects (assuming you already have an account on Gerrit). The repository to watch is 'recommenders/org.eclipse.recommenders'

See you in Gerrit ;)

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top