[recommenders-dev] Reverb Bookmarks

Hello everyone,

I’m an M.Sc. student working with Gail Murphy at UBC.  We’ve created a tool called Reverb, which uses the code you are currently working on to recommend related web pages from your browsing history.

We thought some people on this list might be interested in trying the tool.

For the user study, we are looking for Java developers running Eclipse on Windows, and using Chrome or Firefox as their main web browser.

The overhead of the study is really low – install the plugin and see if you like the view; it also collects some statistics in the background that are totally anonymous and that you have control over whether are sent.  There is more information here, including links to a demo video and to join the user study:

http://code.google.com/p/reverb-bookmarks/

Thanks!

Nick

Back to the top