Re: [recommenders-dev] [SnipMatch] How to insert selection MatchNode into current editor

That seems to be the code from the DisposeListener of the SearchBox, and as far as I know, there aren't any other requirements.
Are you doing a rewrite, or are you refactoring little by little? I don't know what you've changed.